Top Courses in Russia, MBBS in Europe, Top Medical Colleges in Russia, MBBS in Russia, Study in Russia, MBBS in Ukraine, Medical Colleges Abroad, Medical Colleges in Russia, mbbs in Russia 2018, mbbs in Russia for Indian students 2018, mbbs admission in Russia 2018-2019, mbbs in Russia fees structure 2018-2019, best medical colleges in Russia, MCI recognised medical colleges of Russia, Low cost MBBS in Russia
Russian universities do not require international students to pass any pre admission entrance exams like the GRE, TOEFL, CET etc. Admissions are on a first come first served basis, subject to the candidate satisfying the eligibility requirements set by the Medical/Dental Council of India or the appropriate authority in other countries. Gaining admission is a simple process and interested candidates may follow the steps set out below (for students from India only. For students from other countries, guidelines will be issued at the time of counselling.
- Visit any of our Offices or Representatives for a free counselling session, when detailed information will be provided regarding the eligibility criteria, various universities, courses, facilities, fee structure and the Credentials and Facilitation Fees of AJ Trust Educational Consultancy.
- .On being fully satisfied with all aspects of joining a university and studying in Russia, fill up the Application Form of AJ Trust Educational Consultancy, duly signed by the student and the parent. Attach all the required documents to the application form.
- Send the application form along with the prescribed fee (part payment of the facilitation fee) to A J Trust Educational Consultancy.After scrutiny of the applications, AJ Trust Educational Consultancy will arrange for the issue of the Letter of Admission from the university.
- Apply for a passport immediately on receipt of the Admission Letter, if not already done. It takes approx 6 to 8 weeks for issuance of a normal passport, while a Tatkal passport can be obtained in about a week’s time for an additional fee specified by the department.Any delay in obtaining a passport will result in a delay in the issue of the visa invitation letter by the university, and consequently delay in joining the university.
- Undergraduate Medical Students:
- Apply to the Medical Council of India for the Eligibility Certificate.
- Get the Original 10th & 12th Std Marks Cards Authenticated by the State Government, and further Endorsed (Apostiled) by the Ministry of External Affairs, Govt of India, New Delhi.
- Post Graduate Dental Students (MDS):
- Apply to the Dental Council of India for the Eligibility Certificate.
- Get the Original 10th & 12th Std Marks Cards, Degree Certificate and other important documents Authenticated by the State Government, and further Endorsed (Apostiled) by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
Note: The Ministry of External Affairs, Govt of India is responsible for Attestation and Apostile of documents for use in countries abroad. The procedure for getting all educational documents Apostiled is available on the website of the Ministry of External Affairs mea.gov.in
- Send the Passport and 2nd PUC / 12th Std / HSC Marks Card in original along with the required documents and the prescribed fee (balance payment of the facilitation fee) to AJ Trust Educational Consultancy.On receipt of the passport, A J Trust Educational Consultancy will arrange to obtain the Visa Invitation Letter from the university, and for the copy of the Marks Card to be attested by the Russian Embassy / Consulate. The Marks Card & other documents will be returned to the candidate before leaving for Russia.
- A J Trust will inform the student immediately on receipt of the Invitation Letter from the University (normally within 45 to 60 days after receipt of the Passport).The Trust will now issue instructions to the student regarding payment of Tuition & other Fees. On receipt of the payments as specified, A J Trust will arrange for the stamping of the visa on the passport by the Russian Embassy. The student should be ready to leave for Russia within 10 to 15 days thereafter.
Note: It is important to note that any fees once paid, either in part or in full, to A J Trust Educational Consultancy or to the university will not be refunded under any circumstances. The candidates are therefore advised to fully satisfy themselves of all terms and conditions before remitting any fees, either in part or in full.
Payment of tuition fees for the first year of study should be made prior to the departure for Russia. Non receipt of such payment, except in special circumstances and with the express permission from the university will result in the student not being permitted to travel to Russia.