Documents Needed for undergoing Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing and Engineering Courses in Indian / Russian Universities by the Malaysian Students.

  1. Original Mark List of SPM (10th Standard). (SPM : Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia)
  2. Original Mark List of STPM (10 + 2) Higher / Senior Secondary Course. (STPM : Sijil Tinggi Persekolathan Malaysia)
  3. Original Transfer Certificate from the Institution Last Studied.
  4. Character / Conduct Certificate from the Institution Last Attended.
  5. Birth Certificate.
  6. NOC from the Higher Education Department of Malaysia / Migration Certificate.
    NOC (SSLN) (Sijil Sokongan Luar Negara) : A Certificate of Proof issued by the Ministry of Higher Education of Malaysia that he / she is able to meet the minimum requirements for overseas studies and he / she has to fulfill the minimum requirement that are enforced by the Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia and is also to obtain student visa from foreign countries)
  7. Authentication / Apostle on all Original Certificates from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Government of Malaysia and the Indian / Russian Consulate in Malaysia with special chop and the signature of the Authorized Signatory.
  8. Legalization of the Documents
    Legalization – What does it mean? Your school/college certificates must undergo the legalization procedure in your native country before they can be recognized / used in Russia. The legalization confirmation must be affixed to the original documents…
  9. Passport with Visa details.
  10. Nostrification : A Certificate issued by the Indian / Russian Embassy in Malaysia Stating that the qualification has been recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) / Higher Education Department of the Ministry of Education of Government of Russia as Equivalent of 12th Standard (Higher / Senior Secondary Education Course).


The holders of the foreign documents on education arriving to Russia for further studies have to pass the procedure of recognition and equivalency of the documents which is called nostrification.

Documents required for the nostrification procedure:

  1. An original legalized SPM (for Malaysian Applicants) (Not Slip!)
  2. A certified copy of SPM with translation in Russian language (for Malaysian Applicants);
  3. An original legalized Higher Secondary School Certificate;
  4. A certified copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate with translation in Russian language (including the marksheet);
  5. A certified copy of your national passport with translation in Russian.

Certificate of Overseas Support

Several foreign countries require the Certificate of Overseas Support that is being issued by the Ministry of Education Malaysia for the purpose of getting their students’ visa. In this case, the Certificate will only be issued to students who have met all minimum entry requirements as mentioned above. Students can apply for the Certificate by submitting their application forms (KP/SSLN/2002) which can be obtained from the Department of Higher Education or by Downloading through their website: http://www2.jpt.moe.gov.my and http://www.moe.gov.my