Top Courses in Russia, MBBS in Europe, Top Medical Colleges in Russia, MBBS in Russia, Study in Russia, MBBS in Ukraine, Medical Colleges Abroad, Medical Colleges in Russia, mbbs in Russia 2018, mbbs in Russia for Indian students 2018, mbbs admission in Russia 2018-2019, mbbs in Russia fees structure 2018-2019, best medical colleges in Russia, MCI recognised medical colleges of Russia, Low cost MBBS in Russia
UNIVERSITY FEE STRUCTURE- 2020 FOR MBBS COURSE (English Medium)
1) The Tuition fees include the cost of study material, lab& exam fees.
2) The above mentioned rates are indicative, and the rates mentioned in the admission letter will be final. Fees are to be paid to the university in Roubles at the rate of exchange prevailing on the date of making payment to the university OR in Indian Rupees to A J Trust Educational Consultancy adding all Bank charges, currency conversion charges etc adjusted to the rate of exchange prevailing on the date of payment to the University.
3) The above rates do not include the following:
a) Mandatory Medical Insurance of approx $190 per year;
b) One time charges for Receiving at Moscow Airport, Internal Travel, Food & Safety etc of US$340 (US$500 for Universities in Moscow & Volgograd, Kazan, Saratov & others);
c) One time charges of 750US$ payable to the University’s Department for International Students towards Courier Charges, Registration Fee, Immigration Facilitation & Clearance etc.;
d) Any other item not specifically mentioned above.
4) The One time Facilitation Fee payable to A J Trust Educational Consultancy is Rs 249000/-. The fee covers the following:
- Processing of applications and obtaining Admission letter from the University
- All visa & immigration formalities including obtaining visa invitation letter from the university
- Cost of the Visa application fee to the Russian Embassy in India
- Guidance to the student for applying for a passport
- Guidance to the student to obtain the Eligibility Certificate from the MCI, appearing for the Screening Test , getting Registration with MCI etc
- Guidance for applying for Education Loan , obtaining Foreign Exchange etc
- Providing regular progress reports to parents
- Providing post admission services to the student in Russia
5) The Facilitation Fee does not include the cost of travel to and stay at the city of departure to Russia & cost of Air Ticket from India to Russia.