Top Courses in Russia, MBBS in Europe, Top Medical Colleges in Russia, MBBS in Russia, Study in Russia, MBBS in Ukraine, Medical Colleges Abroad, Medical Colleges in Russia, mbbs in Russia 2018, mbbs in Russia for Indian students 2018, mbbs admission in Russia 2018-2019, mbbs in Russia fees structure 2018-2019, best medical colleges in Russia, MCI recognised medical colleges of Russia, Low cost MBBS in Russia
Top Courses in Russia, mbbs in russia
FREE COACHING FOR MCI SCREENING BY INDIAN PROFESSORS IN STAVROPOL
At present A J Trust Educational Consultancy is providing MCI screening coaching for our students free of cost within the campus of the Stavropol State medical universities in Russia, so that the students get accustomed to the way and pattern of MCI Screening test
MCI Screening Test coaching is absolutely free for our Students.
Students may opt for online coaching, mock tests that are conducted by various centres present in India. We will guide them regarding this in the final year.
WHAT IS MCI SCREENING?
Medical Council of India Screening Test, also known as Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE), is a licensure examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) in India. The test is one of the mandatory requirements for an Indian citizen who has a medical degree from a college outside India to practice medicine in the country. (teaching hospital). The screening test was introduced in 2002 as a qualifying examination for Indian students obtaining their medical degrees from countries other than India, such as countries belonging to the former Soviet Union (Russia), Eastern European countries, China, Nepal, Philippines, and Caribbean countries. Indian doctors holding basic medical degrees from any country have to take the MCI screening test The Medical School should have been listed in the WHO international directory of Medical Schools.
Why Russia is best choice to study Medicine??
- There are only 58,856 seats for MBBS in India but every year around 10 Lakhs students appear in various all India and state PMTs.
- Only 380 Medical Colleges are there in India, out of them 181 are Private and 154 are Government colleges
- India marked 67th among the developing countries, but in the case of doctor-population ratio. 1:2000 approx
- There is a shortage of 10 Lakh doctors in India. There are 7 Lakh doctors against a requirement of 17 Lakhs.
- In India total 10 Lakh students appear in various entrance examinations out of that 15% clears the examination
- Now after having a look at these data you must be making up your mind to change your line as it is so difficult to get seat in India.
- Russian medical courses are getting their deserved acclaim across the global education industry. As more and more students from across the world are targeting Russian Universities for courses like MBBS, MD, BDS and MDS.